Fabric, wool and haberdashery
Come along and get into the spirit by making this Christmas Wreath which makes for a lovely indoor decoration.
You will be shown how to make the snow flake inspired wreath and then start the themed and decorated characters ready to adorn the wreath.
All instructions and patterns will be supplied during this session.
Level of Experience
This class is suitable for those with some experience in sewing (intermediate / advanced)
Materials / Equipment required by Attendees
- White Felt: 60cm x 150cm
- 1 x florist wreath frame (can be supplied for £1.50 each)
- Felt Crafting squares of the following colours: Red, Green, Yellow, beige/ brown & white
- Embroidery Threads or perle thread in white, red, black and yellow
- Machine thread in neutral and white
- Mini bells, buttons and large beads for decoration (see finished example)
- Freezer paper, at least 4 x A4 sheets
- Needles, pins, safety pins.
- Rotary cutter and mat can be useful but not essential
- Sewing machine
If you do not have a Sewing Machine, or don’t want to bring your own, you can use one of our latest Brother demonstration machines for the nominal fee of £3.00 per session.
Duration and Price
6 Hours, £30