Fabric, wool and haberdashery
An overlocker sews using three or four threads and will stitch your seam, neaten it and cut off any excess fabric all at the same time, giving a more professional finish to your sewing.
In this 2 hour session you will learn:-
- Overlocker threads & needles
- How to thread your machine with confidence
- Tension – what it does and how to adjust it correctly
- How to identify each part of the stitch and adjust the correct thread accordingly
- Stitch length and width
- When to use the different number of available threads on your machine
- Rolled hems – if available on your machine
Level of Experience
Basic knowledge of machine sewing.
Materials / Equipment required by Attendees
Please bring your Overlocker with you to the session.
Note : Prior to enrolling on this class, please contact us to discuss the make and model of your machine to ensure suitability
Duration and Price
2 Hours, £20
The maximum number of attendees for this workshop is 6
Places on workshops are secured by a £10 cash deposit at the time of booking and balance payable on the day direct to the workshop leader.