Fabric, wool and haberdashery
Learn now to make stunning dry felted and machine stitched flowers in day and be sure of beautiful all year round flora.
Made with blended fibre tops and beautiful embroidery threads in colours of your choice, you will complete at least one flower head in a day.
Level of Experience
This workshop is suitable for the beginner to intermediate
Materials / Equipment required by Attendees
- Fabric & embroidery scissors
- Water soluble marker or frixion pen
- Top stitch sewing machine needles
- Decorative embroidery threads
- Beading wire around 0.5mm
- Soluble fleece
- Blended fibre tops in wool or silk
- Sewing machine (ideally with a few embroidery stitches and the ability to drop the feed dogs, the machine manual can be helpful too)
If you do not have a Sewing Machine, or don’t want to bring your own, you can use one of our latest Brother demonstration machines for the nominal fee of £3.00 per session.
All items are available to purchase on the day
Duration and Price
6 Hours, £25.
The maximum number of attendees for this workshop is 6
Places on workshops are secured by a £10 cash deposit at the time of booking and balance payable on the day direct to the workshop leader.
Alternatively book directly with Pam on 07950 257214 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .