Fabric, wool and haberdashery
A machine pieced modern tree design.
Can be a table runner, placemats or wall hanging.
A cutting guide will be sent beforehand
Level of Experience
This workshop is suitable for the beginner.
Materials / Equipment required by Attendees
- Pink spot (colour 3) 1 long quarter for sashing and tree stumps
- Grey Christmas rose (colour 1) fat quarter for trees
- White (colour 4) 1 fat quarter for background (use a plain or solid)
- Blue Mistletoe (colour 2) 1/2 m for trees and the backing
- 1/2m thermolan (heat resistant) or other batting
- Thread for machine plus topstitch or perle in contrast thread for big stitch quilting
Click here for cutting guide
- Basic sewing kit
- Sewing machine
- All feet and accessories and your Instruction book
If you do not have a Sewing Machine, or don’t want to bring your own, you can use one of our latest Brother demonstration machines for the nominal fee of £3.00 per session.
Duration and Price
6 Hours, £30.00