Fabric, wool and haberdashery
The ‘Handi Quilter’ Simply Sixteen machine along with its ‘Little Foot’ (TM) frame system enables any quilter, beginner to advanced, to machine quilt any size project themselves, using pantographs, groovy boards or free motion.
Our ‘Handi Quilter’ Simply Sixteen machine is available to hire by quilters who wish to complete their patchwork project themselves to a professional standard using a selection of quilting pattern templates or using their own free motion designs.
The Handi Quilter machine is installed in our classroom, and is available to hire by the half day. Just bring along your ready ‘sandwiched’ quilt, load it onto the rollers and quilt!
Requirements of use are as follows :
- Machine hire must be booked in advance.
- Every user must undergo a 1 hour training session on the machine led by Jackie, at a fee of £20.00. This training is valid for a period of 6 months.
- Machine hire includes use of our range of specialist threads, pantographs, groovy boards and will be installed with a new needle for each user.
- The machine will be prepared and ready for use – any issues must be reported immediately
- Whilst the Handi Quilter is a robust well engineered machine, any rectification due to damage caused by misuse may be charged
Fees Charged :
- Training : £20.00
- Hire; per half day ( 3 hours ) :£35.00, per ful day £60.00