Fabric, wool and haberdashery
In this one day Something for Easter workshop, you will create a wall mounted Hare Trophy.
I’ve taken the idea from my Mad March Hares which have been popular over a few years.
Taking the head shape and enlarging the pattern, using linen or tweeds to create something which can be
mounted on a wall.
You can make this as playful a character as you wish being dressed in a hat or even a scarf…I think I may even make him a bowtie.
Level of Experience
This class is suitable for the intermediate sewer
Materials / Equipment required by Attendees
- scraps or 0.25 metre of Fabric to make the Easter Hare head in either linen or tweeds or a mixture
- Toy stuffing
- Matching threads to match
- Eyes – can be either stitches, beads, buttons or even toy eyes.
- A general sewing box including, pins, scissors, needles.
- Chop sticks or similar for stuffing.
- A curtain ring is used for mounting at the back of the head.
- Sewing machine
If you do not have a Sewing Machine, or don’t want to bring your own, you can use one of our latest Brother demonstration machines for the nominal fee of £3.00 per session.
Duration and Price
6 Hours – £30.00