Fabric, wool and haberdashery
Master the basics of free machine embroidery by learning how to make beautiful thread bowls.
These can be made with pretty much any sewing machine thread and a little glitz can also be added in for good measure.
You will complete at least one thread bowl in a day.
Level of Experience
This workshop is suitable for all levels
Materials / Equipment required by Attendees
- Decorative embroidery threads in a variety of colours*
- Embroidery scissors*
- Top stitch sewing machine needles*
- Embroidery hoop around 10” in diameter*
- Water soluble film*
- A glass bowl around 7” in diameter
*These items will be available to purchase on the day
- A sewing machine with a darning foot and the ability to drop the feeds. The machine manual can be helpful too
If you do not have a Sewing Machine, or don’t want to bring your own, you can use one of our latest Brother demonstration machines for the nominal fee of £3.00 per session.
Duration and Price
6 Hours, £25.
The maximum number of attendees for this workshop is 8
Places on workshops are secured by a £10 cash deposit at the time of booking and balance payable on the day direct to the workshop leader.
Alternatively book directly with Pam on 07950 257214 or by email at email@example.com .